Coconut Imli Chutney
by Foodie #537150
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3928 times
This chutney can be served with idli, dosa, dhokla, dal-rice, apply on bread for chutney sandwich or veg sandwich, samosa, batatawada, ect. It is a little different from the normal coconut chutney. The twist is the sourness or u can say flavour of imli. Variation. You can add curry leaves or kothmari also with the core ingredients.
- In a blender grind all the ingredients together.
- Add water if needed.
- And remove in a serving bowl.
- Heat oil in a small pan and add the urad dal and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and dried red chilly.
- Switch off the gas and add the tempering to the coconut imli chutney and mix well.
- Serve chilled or as it is.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #537150 on 20 Apr 2013My name is Nina Shah, and I live in Andheri, Mumbai with my husband and two daughters. We aren't the...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.