Coconut Flour Pancakes, Eggless
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1922 times
- Combine the flaxseed powder and 3 tbsp of warm water and whisk it well using a whisk till smooth atleast for 2 minutes.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl along with the flaxseed water mixture and 2½ cups of water and mix well to form a batter like consistency.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) , grease it with ¼ tsp of coconut oil, pour a ladleful of the batter and spread it in a circular motion to make a 125 mm. (5”) diameter circle and drizzle 1 tsp of coconut oil evenly over it.
- Turnover and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 9 more pancakes.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per pancake
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.