Coconut Dosa with Coconut Chutney
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12575 times
This unique dosa served with coconut chutney is for all the coconut lovers.
- Heat 1 tsp of oil in a kadhai and add the green chillies and fry for a minute.
- Add the grated coconut for about 2 minutes and let it cool.
- Add all the ingredients including the kadhai ingredients and blend in a mixer till all the ingredients are blended well.
- Season it with 1 tsp oil and mustard seeds when done.
- Keep aside.
- Blend the rice in a mixer and when 3/4th done, add the coconut and the salt and mix well and blend again to get a smooth batter.
- Heat the tava and pour a spoonful of batter and make like a dosa.
- Apply oil on the sides and on the dosa and cook till crisp.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#404302 on 19 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.