Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1540 times
- Take out coconut milk from coconut& add some water
- Take a frying pan and in it put oil.
- Heat it and put cumin seeds,hing and coriender.
- Tadka is ready
- In the coconut milk add salt to taste and give it a small boil.
- Give coconut milk the tadka.
- Keep in the freezer for 5 mins
This recipe was contributed by ISHABSONI13 on 24 Nov 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.