Coconut Coriander Shorba
This recipe has been viewed 2296 times
Coconut and coriander combination together makes the soup tasty and delicious.
- Place scraped coconut with five cups of warm water in a blender and blend well and strain to obtain coconut milk.
- Dissolve cornstarch in half a cup of coconut milk.
- Add this to the coconut milk and whisk well.
- Heat the ghee in a deep pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the curry leaves and the ground paste and sauté for about a minute.
- 6. Add the coconut milk mixture and bring it to a boil. Continue to boil for three to four minutes till the soup thickens.
- Add salt and stir to mix well.
- Remove from heat and serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by sbhatter05 on 28 Jan 2014I like cooking very much
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.