by Renu's Kitchen
This recipe has been viewed 3438 times
Its easy and so tasty,its tea time recipe.
- Combine the ghee and sugar and mix well.
- Combine the plain four adn baking powder and sieve well.
- Add the sugar-ghee mixture to the plan flour and mix well using hands.
- Add the coconut powder and mix well.
- Divide the dough into small portions, troll them and press them a little.
- Place them in greased baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 160°C.
- Cool and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 25 Feb 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.