Coconut Cookies By usha g
by usha g
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2854 times
Prepare the snack time favorite cookie recipe, Coconut cookies with desiccated coconut, powdered sugar, flour and condensed milk. Enjoy these easy to bake cookies with a cup of hot tea.
- Mix well besan,coconutand sugar powder.
- Add ghee&mix well so as to form small balls.
- Bind the mixture into ping pong sized balls &flatten a little with fingers.
- Now pre-heat the oven for 10 min.
- Place the cookies on greased baking-tray with 1-inch space on all sides.
- Top them with kaju,badam or a pinch of cardamon powder.
- Now bake them at 175*c for 8-10 min or till they turn light pink in colour.
- (on baking they crack a little)
- Similarly bake the rest .
- Take them out & on cooling store in air tight jars.
- Your cookies are ready to eat.
This recipe was contributed by usha g on 29 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.