Coconut Cabbage Curry
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12995 times
A delectable combination of chopped cabbage with grated coconut , cabbage coconut curry is a south indian vegetable recipe. Relish the flavourful dish with steamed rice or appam.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crakcle, add the curry leaves and onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the turmeric and chili powder, mix well and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and saute for another 5 minutes.
- Add the salt and mix well.
- Add the coconut milk, mix well and cook till the curry becomes thick enough.
- Serve hot with rotis or parathas.
This recipe was contributed by bhaviniparekh2001 on 24 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.