Coconut Butter Cookies
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6439 times
Coconut butter cookies present a healthy way of enjoying the delectable crunchy cookies as teatime snack. Laden with the goodness of coconut and rich flavour of butter, these nutritious coconut cookies are simple to prepare and every child's favorite.
- Cream the butter until very light and fluffy.
- Add the sugar and mix, then add the rum and vanilla and mix.
- Mix together coconut, flour and salt .
- Add them to the butter mixture and mix until blended.
- Divide dough in to two parts and roll in to logs.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for one hour.
- After dough is properly chilled cut it into 1/8-inch rounds
- Place on greased baking sheet .
- Bake in a oven at 250 degrees f (120 c)for about 30 minutes until crisp but lightly colored.
This recipe was contributed by mukvij on 20 Dec 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.