Coconut Barfi Made At Home
by Rehana Khambaty
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25034 times
Nariyal ki barfi is a common delicious mithai now made easy at home.
- Combine the condensed milk, coconut powder, milk and milk powder into a thick bottomed kahdia and mix well.
- Heat the mixture, stirring constantly, so that it does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Cook on a slow flame till the mixture starts leaving the sides of the kadhai.
- Remove from the flame and divide the mixture into 2 portions. Spread out one portion evenly onto a greased plate.
- To the other portion, add a few drops of red colour and mix well to get a pale pink colour.
- Spread on top of the white layer and leave to cool.
- Cut into squares, when cool.
This recipe was contributed by Rehana Khambaty on 23 Jul 2012Basically I am a food lover and also love to try out new recipes. I have won many contests in India ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.