Coconut Almond Pudding
Added to 37 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6838 times
Let the pudding set well and check it till it sets properly
- 1. boil almonds and remove the peels.cut it lenghwise.keep aside
- 2. dissolve jelly in hot water and then cool it and keep aside.
- 3. beat the jelly on ice till it becomes thick.
- 4. then add condensed milk,cream,coconut,lime juice and beat it.
- 5. add the almonds and then set it in the freezer.
- 6. decorate it with the rest of the almonds.
This recipe was contributed by carlson on 25 Apr 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.