Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1716 times
An enjoyable sweet preparation that always finds flavour with children.
simple to make, delicious to eat!!!
- Sieve maida,salt and baking powder together.
- Beat butter and sugar till it becomes light and fluffy.
- Add to the flour along with vanilla essence and milk and make a stiff dough.
- Divide it into two equal parts.
- To one part add cocoa.
- Thinly roll out both the parts.
- Put the chocolate part on the white part.
- Roll it tightly and keep in the fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.