Coco Paneer Sandwich
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5213 times
The proportion of paneer and potatoes should be same. If you want this sandwich to be grilled you can. Will taste lovely.
Add your private note
Coco Paneer Sandwich recipe - How to make Coco Paneer Sandwich
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 sandwiches
- Combine the paneer, green chillies, salt, powdered peanuts, coconut powder, cucumber, mashed potatoes and pepper in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- Remove the edges of the bread slices and apply butter and tomato ketchup on each slice.
- Spread a portion of the paneer mixture evenly on top of each bread slice.
- Take one more slice of a bread, spread butter, put a cheese slice and then cover up with the above slice.
- Serve immediately or grilled with french fries and cold coffee.
This recipe was contributed by swenis on 24 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.