Coco Paneer Halwa
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9220 times
It is easy to prepare and goes well with puri or chapathi for those who are sweet "lovers"
- Combine the paneer, sugar syrup, coconut, ghee and dry milk powder in a microwave safe bowl and mix well.
- Microwave on high for 3 minutes, remove and mix well.
- Microwave on high for more 3 minutes or till the mixture becomes thick paste.
- Remove, cool and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add the essence and transfer into a pre-greased plate.
- Decorate with pista bits and cut it into desired pieces when it is warm.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was contributed by devi.m on 10 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.