Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1728 times
A perfect cookie recipe, Coco crisps are crispy and taste divine as teatime snacks. The all purpose flour is mixed with cocoa powder, sugar, beaten eggs and corn syrup. The freshly baked coco crisps are easy to bake and sure to be loved by all.
- In a small bowl stir together
- Flour cocoa baking powder and
- Salt.set aside.
- In another bowl using hand mixer at medium speed beat together sugar and butter until mixture resembles bread crumbs about a minute.
- Add egg white corn syrup and
- Vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Stir in flour mixture gradually.form into log 1 inch
- In diameter and6inches long.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and chill over night,or slice and
- To bake spray nonstick baking
- Sheets with cooking spray.slice dough 1/4 inch thick.place cookies 2 inches
- Apart on baking sheets.bake at 375 degrees until cookies
- Are firm at edges still soft in center about10 to 12minutes.remove from oven.
- Let cookies remain on sheets 1 minute,then remove with spatula and cool on wire rack.
This recipe was contributed by rajivenkatesan on 04 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.