Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5642 times
A tender coconut water drink recipe, Coco cool is made tangier with a dash of lime juice. Enjoy this refreshing cool drink as mock tail in midmornings or a cocktail starter in the evenings.
- Empty tender coconut water in a vessel
- Add juice of half a lime.
- Add one table spoon honey.
- Add washed and cleaned mint leaves, sparing few for garnish.
- Chill the mix.
- For serving, use tall glass, remove mint leaves.
- Stir and pour the mixture in the glass, garnish the side of the glass with slice of lime, cherry and mint leaves.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by dekart on 13 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.