Coco Choco Balls
by kalyani kn
This recipe has been viewed 1283 times
Coco Choco Balls are coconut and cashew ladoos encased in chocolaty brown and white layers. Just perfect to make for festive occasions like Christmas and Diwali.
- Combine the condensed milk, coconut and powdered cashewnuts in a broad non-stick pan and cook on a medium flame while stirring continuously.
- Once it starts leaving the sides of the pan take it off the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Once cooled divide the mixture into equal portions, apply a little ghee on your palms and shape each portion into a round ball.
- Melt the dark chocolate and white chocolate on a double boiler or microwave. Stir the melted chocolate till cool, but not set.
- Roll each ball first in the melted white chocolate, let it cool and then roll it in melted dark chocolate, let it cool and then repeat the process of coating the chocolate, first white and then brown.
- Repeat step 5 with the remaing balls and then keep in the refrigerator to cool for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in a jar in the refrigerator..
This recipe was contributed by kalyani kn on 28 Dec 2016I live in Bangalore but I am from Belgaum. I love cooking and experimenting new recipes on my hubby.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.