Coco -peanut Dip
by Nitika Jain
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1789 times
Who can think of combining peanuts and coconut for making a dip...just try it...its yummilicious!
- Heat oil in a pan, add the curry paste and fry till well blended.
- Lower the heat and add the coconut milk.
- Keep stirring till a rich red color appears.
- Add the rest and mix till the sauce thickens.
- Set aside to cool and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Nitika Jain on 16 Apr 2011I love cooking..... i indulge in eggless cooking.... i love baking cakes... making ice creams, desse...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.