Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6691 times
A delicious dish made with coconut sevia seasoned with mustard, red chillies, urad dal and curry leaves.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the mustard seeds and urad dal.
- When the seeds crackle, add the red chillies and curry leaves and saute for 20 seconds.
- Add the green chillies, cashew nuts, peanuts and ginger and saute for 2 minutes.
- Lower the flame, add the coconut and saute for 30 seconds.
- Add the cooked vermicelli and salt and mix well.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by roopavathi on 24 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.