Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 45046 times
The classic samosa recipe twisted to make a perfect accompaniment with drinks for a party.
- Heat oil(2 tbsp) and add mustard seeds.
- When they splutter, add grated onion, ginger-garlic paste and fry for a minute.
- Add the dry powders(cumin,coriander,turmeric )and fry for a few seconds.
- Add boiled potatoes and peas. mix well. sauté till the curry turns dry.
- Keep aside.
- Mix salt, the chopped leaves and flour.
- Add warm oil and mix well.
- Now make a nice firm dough adding just enough warm water.
- Make lemon size balls out of the dough.
- Roll them out into flat round chapattis.
- Cut each chapatti into half.
- Each chapatti makes 2 samosas.
- Fold each piece to make cones.
- Fill the curry and seal the edges using little water.
- Deep fry on low flame .
- Serve the crisp hot samosas with any drink.
This recipe was contributed by Rajeshwari.Ch on 14 Aug 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.