Cocktail Kachori Chaat:
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6884 times
Your mouth-watering kachoris are ready to serve as an accompaniment with hot masala tea/coffee...!!!!!!!
- Mash the kachori partially.
- Drizzle beaten curd over it.
- Pour all the chutneys-tamarind,green and garlic as needed.
- Sprinkle sanchal,jeera pd, red chilli pd,salt,chaat masala.
- Garnish with sev, pomegranate seeds,coriander leaves.
This recipe was contributed by meenal72 on 18 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.