by gunjan gupta
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2456 times
A delicious crunchy snack... blend of crunchy vegetable and cheese!!
- Combine all the ingredients, except the maida paste, samosa patti and oil, in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into small round balls and keep aside.
- Dip a ball in the maida paste and cover the ball with samosa strip so that it sticks well.
- Sprinkle some plain flour and keep aside.
- Similarly prepare other balls.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the balls till they turn golden brown from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and serve hot with cocktail!
This recipe was contributed by gunjan gupta on 28 Jun 2012hey my name is gunjan i m just mad about coking ' and my ideol is mrs tarladalal i belongs to baniy...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.