by Anish Joshi
This recipe has been viewed 1050 times
This recipe is a twist to Konkani cuisine.Jackfruit seeds,Coconut come straight through the heart of Konkan whereas corn gives a modern twist to their unique combination.
Add your private note
Coastal Delight recipe - How to make Coastal Delight
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Cook Jackfruit seeds in cooker to 4 whistles and peel them off.
- You can cook corn kernels together.
- Now smash Jackfruit seeds and corn kernels together.
- Add all other ingredients to this and mix well.
- Make small balls out of above mixture and deep fry in oil till they turn crispy and brown.
- Serve these hot Bhajias with Coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Anish Joshi on 23 Jul 2015Hi, I'm an engineering student with a great passion for veg food. I always like to make innovative a...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.