by Sushila Jora
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7604 times
Club spinach is my son's favourite starter...and i am sure many of you'll will like it!!
Add your private note
Club Spinach recipe - How to make Club Spinach
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 to 8 serving
- Combine Bengal gram flour, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric, coriander and ¼ cup water and mix well till smooth paste.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, add potatoes, onions, remaining salt, amchur powder and green chilli and sauté on a medium flame for sometime.
- Spread the above mixture on a flat spinach leaves and cover it with another spinach leaves.
- Heat the oil in a deep non-stick pan, dip it in the Bengal gram flour paste and deep fry till it turn golden brown in colour.
- Serve Hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by Sushila Jora on 17 Feb 2011I live in Delhi.I love to cook and experiment in kitchen. I am here to share my experiences and lear...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.