Added to 34 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10811 times
A quick recipe to prepare the easy and tasty Club sandwiches. The grated cabbage and cut onions are mixed with cream, salt and pepper and placed in between slices. Microwave or grill the club sandwiches with cheese and enjoy it with ketchup.
- Take a pan put butter and maida
- Add milk to it and the cabbage
- Mix well and let it boil till the paste becomes a little thick add pepper and salt
- Toast 3 slices of bread
- Butter them
- On one slice put the cabbage paste
- Put second slice on top
- Put the 2 slices of onion cucumber and tomato each and sprinkle salt and pepper
- Cover with third slice cut diagonally
- Serve it with potato wafers
This recipe was contributed by agarwal;abhilasha on 14 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.