Clear Cauliflower, Green Pea and Cabbage Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 134 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25650 times
A light and appetizing soup made of a wonderful combination of veggies like cauliflower, cabbage, green peas and carrot, which bring in a riot of colors and myriad textures to the soup. A base of clear vegetable sauce thickened with corn flour and flavoured mildly with soy sauce and pepper, makes the Clear Cauliflower, Green Pea and Cabbage Soup a sumptuous treat.
- Combine the soya sauce and cornflour in ½ cup of water and mix well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok / kadhai on a high flame till it smokes.
- Add all the vegetables and sauté on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the vegetable stock, sugar, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Add the cornflour-water mixture, mix well and cook on a high flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Serve hot with soya sauce, chillies in vinegar and chilli sauce.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||259.8 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.9 mg|
|Vitamin C||17.5 mg|
|Folic Acid||23 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.