by Jeel Gala
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7034 times
A classic dessert recipe made with a combination of biscuits and walnuts..
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the sugar, milk and cocoa powder and cook till the sugar melts and mixture becomes smooth.
- Remove form the flame and keep aside to cool.
- Add the essence, biscuits and walnuts, mix well and pour into a greased tray.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- For the icing, combine the icing sugar, cocoa powder and drinking chocolate in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour the icing on the biscuit mix.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by Jeel Gala on 14 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.