Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4913 times
The most famous hot beverage in its most simple and classic form. Serve with biscuits.
- Bring water to full boil.
- Add the tea powder and allow it to boil for some more time.
- Add the spices and let it go for 2 mins.
- Add the milk now and bring to boil.
- Add honey and strain it with tea strainer.
This recipe was contributed by shuba18 on 04 Dec 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.