Cinnamon Peach Ice - Cream
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 109 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14416 times
The Cinnamon Peach Ice-Cream is a quick and easy treat that does not require any cooking. A blend of cold milk and condensed milk gives the ice-cream its luscious mouth-feel, while canned peaches give it a fruity flavour.
The brilliance of this ice-cream, however, comes from the addition of cinnamon, which gives it a classic spicy touch. The awesome combination of fruity and spicy tones makes this ice-cream a real masterpiece, which everybody will relish.
If you are one who loves the sweet aroma and aesthetic taste of cinnamon, then you must also try our other cinnamon-based creations like the Cinnamon Rolls and the Cinnamon Peach Cake .
- Put the peaches in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Combine the milk, condensed milk, lemon juice, cinnamon powder and peach purée in a deep bowl, mix well using a whisk.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminium container. Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for 6 hours or till semi-set.
- Pour the mixture into a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture back into the same aluminium shallow container. Cover with an aluminium foil and freeze for approx. 10 hours or till set.
- Scoop and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.