Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6046 times
Cilantro roti's is a healthy bread recipe with chopped corianders and spice powders added to the wheat dough and then rolled into rotis. Enjoy the cilantro or coriander roti with potato curry or lentil dish of choice.
- Combine all the ingredients, add enough water and knead into a semi-soft dough.
- Knead well and divide into 8 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into a thick rounds with the help of a little flour.
- Keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 8 equal portions and keep aside.
- Brush each dough round with a little oil and spread one portion of the stuffing at the center.
- Roll out into a cigar shape.
- Make a small round like a coil and press lightly by hand.
- Roll out again into a thick roti.
- Repeat the same with the remaining dough and stuffing.
- Cook on a hot tava (griddle) from both sides till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve with butter or ghee on top.
This recipe was contributed by viranj on 12 Jun 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.