Chutney and Ketchup Sandwiches
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5845 times
Chutney and ketchup sandwiches are a simple breakfast items which can be prepared within minutes and are also quite healthy and tasty. The green chutney is made into a bread spread and then topped with another bread slice which has been spread with tomato ketchup. The perfect blend of spicy green chutney and sweet ketchup makes it a much loved sandwich recipe among kids.
Add your private note
Chutney and Ketchup Sandwiches recipe - How to make Chutney and Ketchup Sandwiches
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: 3 to 4 minutes per sandwich Total Time:
- Mix all your your ingredients for the batter and set aside.
- Take one slice of bread and spread green chutney,
- Top that with another slice of bread, which you put ketchup,
- Then top with a third slice of bread, which you can either leave whole or cut in half.
- Take the sandwich and dip it into your batter, then fry in hot oil, turning so it will brown on both sides.
- Repeat the steps 3 more times, and enjoy!
This recipe was contributed by scjagger on 27 Mar 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.