5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12404 times
You can prepare chutney one day in advance. If allergic to peanuts then you can use either cashewnuts or almonds.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into small circles.
- Apply the chutney to small circle, roll out each portion into a 150 mm (6") diameter round.
- Cook each paratha on a hot tava (griddle)from both the sides using a little ghee or oil till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Repeat the above steps for other 5 parathas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#406137 on 04 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.