Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8649 times
Chut-mak Paratha is a vegetable stuffed Paratha recipe. The Parathas are stuffed with a vegetable mix comprising of boiled potatoes, corn, chopped onion,capsicu, Garam masala and green chillies.
- Mix all the ingredients for the dough, knead well . keep aside .
- Heat oil in a kadai , add potatoes , cook for 1-2 min.
- Cover & cook the potatoes till done.
- Add green chilly, capsicum & onions , cook for 2 min.
- Add corn, salt, sugar, red chilly powder & garam masala , cook for another few min .
- Add amchoor & coriander leaves . mix well.cool.
- Proceed with dough using the stuffing to prepare parathas .
- Cook on a tawa , using ghee till golden brown on both sides .
- Serve hot with fresh curd & green chutney .
This recipe was contributed by sanskruti18 on 20 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.