Churme Ke Laddu
by Uzma ishrat
This recipe has been viewed 1119 times
We are having lots of rotis which are left daily.. so my father always ask me to cook malida of all rotis. but my siblings and me dont like that malida.. so i thought an idea that make it more intresting. so I made it as laddu..
- Tear rotis in small pieces. Then grind them in the mixer to a fine powder.
- Heat ghee in a pan saute the rotis into it till golden in color and keep aside to cool.
- Grind the sugar with cardamon to a fine powder.
- Grind all the dry fruits.
- Combine the sugar powder, dry fruits and roti mixture, mix well.
- Divide into small equal portions and shape them to round laddus.
This recipe was contributed by Uzma ishrat on 13 Mar 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.