Churi Veggie Prantha
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 6967 times
Churi veggie prantha is an innovative Indian flat bread or roti recipe. The wheat flour and ground green gram(husked green moong) are mixed together to prepare a dough which is filled with a raddish and potato based mixture. These vegetable stuffed paratha are then cooked on a tawa with ghee and served hot with white butter and chutney.
Add your private note
Churi Veggie Prantha recipe - How to make Churi Veggie Prantha
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1* take a dal and grind it in a mixi now saok it just for an hour.
- 2* take a wheat flourand add the above prepared dalin it.addsalt in it and make a soft dough using water.
- 3* take grated raddish in a karahi and cook it till its water get dried.now cool it.
- 4* mix boiled mashed potatoes , chopped finely methi leaves d raddish(cooked already) and mix them all together in a plate.add salt and red chilli powder to it and mix very well.
- 5* make a ball of the dough already prepared and flatten it little now put some mixture of potato and raddish in it and close it.
- 6* roll it into a 1/2 cm thick layer and cook it on the tava with the of ghee( desi ghee)
- 7* serve it hot in this winter with white butter and green coriander chutney.
This recipe was contributed by monicalohia on 24 Sep 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.