Chupa Rustam Lauki Stuffed with Veggies and Paneer
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 7090 times
Chupa Rustam is a healthy and delicious snack made with lauki stuffed with veggies and paneer.
- Cut lauki in two equal halves and scoop out the seeds of lauki.
- Mix potato grated vegs dry frts masala salt stuff lauki with the stuffing.
- Carefully cut it in small cicles.
- Dip it in besan makka ata mixture deep fry.
- Serve hot with tamatar chutney.
This recipe was contributed by padmagbalag on 18 Nov 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.