Chunna One Meal Dish
by Mrs. P.K.Jain
This recipe has been viewed 3828 times
It's a delicious, easy to cook, and a healthy 1 meal dish consisting of milk, saffron, sugar and elaichi.
- Crush partly the whole wheat in a dry blender with 3-4t sp of water.
- Take this in a plate and with the help of your hands rub the crushed wheat so that all the husk is separated.
- Toss the plate to remove all the husk out.
- Boil the milk in a heavy bottomed kadai.
- When the milk starts boiling, add crushed wheat, ghee, saffron, elachi powder, and 1 cup of water.
- After one boil, cover it with a lid and simmer the gas till the wheat is cooked and the milk is thickened (35min).
- Add sugar and remove the kadai from the gas.
- Pour the chunna in a serving dish and garnish it with almonds and pista.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Mrs. P.K.Jain on 01 Dec 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.