Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2991 times
A crunchy and delightful snack or vegetable dish, the Chunky cauliflower has the marinated cauliflower florets dipped in gram flour based batter and then deep fried. Relish the chunky cauliflower as starter or side dish.
- Wash & clean cauliflower the usual way then cut into flowerets. keep aside.
- Mix salt, garam masala powder, chat masala, chili powder, and turmeric powder in a bowl then coat this mixture on the flowerets one by one.
- When all are finished & the mixture remains, sprinkle on top of all, arrange all this on a plate cover with a foil, leave it in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Mix besan,grinded peas, soda bi carb, little salt & water, make it into a thin paste dip the flowerets one by one taking care nor to dip them fully.
- Catch hold of the stem & dip only the front part.
- Heat oil and fry them to golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato chili sauce or plain with tea or coffee.
- These can be fried without dipping in besan mix also.
- Enjoy healthy eating.
This recipe was contributed by chaluyamha on 16 Jun 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.