Chuada Muthiya Nu Shaak ( Cowpeas and Muthiya Veg)
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5472 times
A delicious saatvik recipe made without using onions and garlic.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Add little water if required and knead a semi soft dough. Make 5" long and 1/2" thick rolls and steam it in a steamer for 15 minutes.
- Cool and cut into round slices of 1/2 " thickness.
- Keep aside.
- Heat ghee in kadhai and add the cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the carom seeds and curry leaves and saute for 30 seconds.
- ADd the boiled cowpeas and remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Add 3/4 cup water, mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the muthiyas and simmer for 1 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 01 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.