Chow Mien Soup
This recipe has been viewed 1612 times
Enjoy a big bowl of Chow mien soup comprising of boiled chowmein or noodles on cold winter evening. The choice of herbs and sauces in the chowmein soup makes it a delicious comfort food which also aids in relieving your sinus.
- Very finely chop (either manually or in the electric chopper), the capsicum., cabbage, onion, carrot, cauliflower, bean, ginger, garlic, all together.
- Heat oil in a wok or pan, add all vegetables and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
- Add 2 1/2 cups water and bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, mix cornflour in the remaining water and add to the boiling soup.
- Stir continuously, till boil is resumed. cook till the clarity returns.
- Add the soyasauce, salt, sugar and crushed chilli.
- Stir well. serve piping hot with green chilli in vinegar and soyasauce.
This recipe was contributed by kanchan_c on 13 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.