Added to 40 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5368 times
A popular Chinese cuisine vegetable preparation, chopsuey is made from a medley of vegetables, beans and sauces. A great accompaniment to noodles or rice, chopsuey can also be made from chicken , fish or tofu.
Add your private note
Chopsuey recipe - How to make Chopsuey
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Boil water. add noodles. after it is 3/4 done, remove & drain properly with cold water. keep aside.
- Add to tomato puree/campbell soup, ginger-garlic paste, red chilli powder, garam masala & pinch of sugar.
- Microwave for 2 mins or heat in gas for 2 mins. keep in a bowl separately.
- Melt butter in a pan.
- Add all the thinly cut vegetables. when they are crispy , remove from fire & take in on a plate & keep aside.
- Put oil in the same pan. stir fry the drained noodles in it for 2 mins.
- Keep the veggies, fried noodles & sauce separately.
- While serving, put noodles in a bowl, pour sauce on it, add veggies on top.
- Your quick hot chopsuey is ready!!!
This recipe was contributed by shshy on 01 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.