Cholie Ke Chiele
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1595 times
Use a non stick pan only
if the chiela is breaking then put some more besan.
- Put the green grams,coriander,onions and green chillies in a mixie.grind them to fom a paste.
- Add salt, garam masala, red chillies and besan to the paste . mix well to form a smooth batter.
- Heat a non stick pan and put 1 tsp of oil on it.
- Put to table spoons of the batter on the pan and spread it like a dosa.if it is cooked and tuned to a golden bown colour then topple it.
- Put some gated paneer in the center and fold it.
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by duderachit on 29 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.