Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 11526 times
Alternative: instead of deep frying the kabab you can fry it on a high flame and remove it to bake it in the oven at 260.c
Add your private note
Chole kabab recipe - How to make Chole kabab
Cooking Time: Total Time:
left over chole
4 tbs bread crumbs
2 tbs maida
- Often wondered what to do about left over chole, well you can still have it but in a different way ..
- 1. boil the left over chole to dry the excess water if any.
- 2. grind the chole in the mixer to form a paste.
- 3. mix bread crumbs into the mixture.
- 4. add maida if necessary or if the stickiness persists.
- 5. roll the mixture into small kababs and fry till golden brown .
This recipe was contributed by rakheel on 29 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.