Added to 23 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23499 times
Chole chat is an easy chaat recipe with canned Kabuli chanas tossed with sweet and spicy chutneys, chopped onion, boiled potatoes and spice powders. A tangy and protein rich chat recipe which can be relished as salad, chaat or even side dish.
- Cube the boiled/peeled potatoes.
- Rinse chick peas with cold water.
- Put them in a bowl add onions, chiili, potatoes, tomatoes, corriander,
- Both the chutnies and salt pepper chat masala.
- Mix well to coat chickpeas well.
- Check salt and pepper according to taste.
- Serve it at room tempature. enjoy
This recipe was contributed by sushila36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.