Chola Methi Dhoklas
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8744 times
You are sure to fall in love with this innovative chola methi dhokla recipe prepared from a batter consisting of a delectable blend of chole or chick peas with methi leaves and green chillies. The flavorful and spicy dhoklas are enjoyed as snack or breakfast with coconut chutney.
- Soak the dal for 4 hours.
- Drain and blend in a mixer along with green chillies, adding a little water.
- Add the asafoetida and salt and mix well.
- Add the curds and baking powder and mix well.
- Add the oil, mix well and cover and keep aside for 2 to 3 hours.
- Sprinkle the soda bi-carb and salt over the fenugreek leaves.
- Grease the idli moulds and put a few fenugreek leaves in each ring.
- Pour a spoonful of batterin each mould and steam for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by heenakshah on 07 May 2018
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.