Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2231 times
Delve into the magical chocolate flavoured dessert item, Chocs which can be prepared simply with easy handy ingredients. The Marie biscuits are topped with condensed milk, cream, cocoa powder and nuts and then served chilled.
- Powder the biscuits finely.
- Break the cashewnuts into halves.
- In a broad vessel,pour out the condensed milk from the milkmaid can and add the biscuit powder and cocoa.
- Mix thoroughly with hand and knead into a smooth dough.
- Roll it out with a chapathi belan and cut it out into squares or any shape as desired.
- Decorate it by sticking the cashew halves on the pieces.
This recipe was contributed by gitaraju on 13 Dec 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.