Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1161 times
Add your private note
Chocorange dessert recipe - How to make Chocorange dessert
Cooking Time: Total Time:
3 cups chocolate bonbon biscuits crushed
½ cup butter melted
½ cup rice crispys
2 cups thick cream
2 cups milk chocolate melted
1 cup white chocolate grated
½ cup fresh orange juice
1 tbsp candied orange peel or 1 tbsp orange marmalade.
1 teaspoon orange zest, grated (fresh)
1 tablespoon agar agar powder, dissolved in 2 tablespoons hot water
- Combine crushed chocolate biscuits and
- Melted butter in a mixing bowl and mix
- Press biscuit mixture into the base and sides of 26 cm loose bottom tart tin or tart bowl and set in the fridge for 1/2 an hour.
- In a medium bowl, combine thick cream , melted chocolate, orange juice and orange zest .rice crispis. mix in the candied orange peel or the orange marmalade. pour the dissolved agar agar over with constant stirring then pour evenly over the prepared base.
- Sprinkle over the grated white chocolate.
- Set in the fridge for 3 to 4 hours or until filling is set.
- Slice and serve..
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 10 Aug 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.