Chocolate,fruit and Nut Cookies
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5433 times
Loaded with taste, looks and nutrition, Chocolate, fruit and nut cookies are sure to be raved by all. A delectable combination of chocolate , fruits and chopped nuts, the cookies are a favorite among children and quite easy to prepare.
- Preheat oven to 350degree.cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla essence,beat well.in a separate
- Bowl,combine flour,cocoa bakingsoda and salt,blend in
- To butter mixture.add chocolate,apricots and nuts.drop
- 2tablespoonful on to cookiesheet and bake for 12- 14
- Minutes or until set.cool and remove from cookie sheet.
This recipe was contributed by jefseena on 12 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.