Chocolate rolls with vanilla ice cream
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 847 times
Add your private note
Chocolate rolls with vanilla ice cream recipe - How to make Chocolate rolls with vanilla ice cream
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Dark chocolate, grated: 1 cup
Almonds, chopped: 15-20
Casenunut Chopped: 15-20
Walnuts Chopped: 3-4
Rice flour: 1 cup
Regular white flour: 4 tablespoon
Salt: 1/2 teaspoon
Cooking oil : 1 teaspoon
Fresh water: 2 cups
Corn flour: 1 tablespoon
Oil: to deep fry
Vanilla ice cream: 4 scoops
Honey 4 teaspoons
- 1) dry roast all the dry fruits peanuts, almonds, cashew nut, walnuts, pista for three to four minutes. add resins to this mixture and cool it.
- 2) add grated chocolate to the above dry fruits mixture and kept it aside.
- 3) in a separate bowl, mix rice floor, regular white floor and salt.
- 4) in another bowl, mix the eggs, 1 teaspoon oil and water.
- 5) pour the egg mixture of step ( 4) into the floor mix of step (3) to form a batter. blend it to get all the lumps out.
- 6) cover the batter of step (5) and set aside in a cool place for an hour.
- 7) heat a non-stick frying pan and spray a little cooking oil on it.
- 8) pour in a little batter of step (6) and quickly swirl in around to make a thin pan cake. there is no need to cook it, just check whether it has been set.
- 9) remove it from pan and cool it.
- 10) cut the pan cake of step (9) into squares by using a scissor or knife.
- 11) mix well cornstarch in 2 spoon of water.
- 12) place a spoonful of mixture of grated chocolate of step (2) on one corner of the pan cake obtained from step (10) and roll it up to enclose the filling completely.
- 13) seal the edges using cornstarch solution of step (11).
- 14) similarly prepare the remaining rolls.
- 15) deep-fry all the rolls till golden brown and crisp. remove it from flame and drain onto an absorbent paper, cool and keep aside.
- 16) cut the roll in 2-3 pieces by using knife.
- 17) take a bowl and put 3-4 pieces of rolls with 3-4 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- 18) pour 2-3 spoon of honey and decorate it with few roasted chopped almonds and other dry fruits. put some cherry over it and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#437539 on 02 Feb 2009
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.