Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1111 times
Add your private note
Chocolate roll recipe - How to make Chocolate roll
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1 cup milk powder
1/2 cup drinking chocolate powder
1 table spoon coco powder
1/4 crushed dryfruits
1 table spoon grind sugar
- 1)make equal proportion of milk powder
- 2)take drinking chocolate, coco powder and one portion of milk powder
- 3)mix them and kneed the dough
- 4) take other portion of milk powder add sugar and kneed the dough
- 5)then make 4 round balls of each dough
- 6)keep chocolate dough down and white one above it and roll it on rolling pan
- 7)then make the roll of that and decorate it with dryfruits
- 8)sliced it and serve it
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#439093 on 17 Feb 2009
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.